Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 1, 2010

Rollin'


Well we need to keep working on tummy time because I tried to get it on video but little Finn was already exhausted from floor/tummy time and then one big roll. He rolled from his tummy to his back for the very first time about an hour ago. He was rolling from side to back a little bit but didn't seem like he was anywhere near being ready for a full roll. I am so proud of my little man. The Pediatrician said he may be late on this milestone due to his size but not to worry. Ha I get to tell her that he did it at our 6th month visit. I still cannot get him still enough to capture the tooth teeth he has but in the mean time I am including some recent video and pictures.
Happy Dia de los Muertos everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment