Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Four Months Old



Sorry folks been busy and got a new computer so had to move some files around and the little Finnmeister has been craving more attention. So it is past midnight and here I am blogging but I have so many awesome things to share. So this is what our little Finnbug has been up to. He can now sit up with support and he can sit in his Bumbo chair alone but supervised ofcourse. He can hold his chest up while lying on his belly. He is even more of a chatterbox and lately he has been sort of humming himself to sleep. It's really cute. The best thing that happened this month is that he is now sleeping in his own crib in his own room and he is sleeping an average of 9 hours per night. He is just the best baby ever. He had his 4 month check up today and is perfectly healthy. I was a little worried that I might get chewed out for his weight but the Doc said " We like to see fat babies". Finn is now 26 inches and a whopping 19 pounds. He said since he is being breastfed, the weight is not an issue and it will come off easily once he starts being active. We are looking forward to his first plane ride. I hope it goes well for him. I will probably breastfeed him until we are up in the air so that his poor little ears don't pop. Oh and my friend Kiaras Mom just asked if she could use Finns picture for a flier on mental health. She is the Duke for Southwestern College in Santa Fe. It is a holistic school that offers a Masters degree in mental health education. Kind of ironic considering we were worried about his mental health outcome for so long. Well that's actually about it for this month. He is growing like a weed and I cry a little bit every time I put another batch of his clothes away to save. I'm pooped so I will add some pictures and some videos and say goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous! I love him fat:) Nothing like a nice breastfed baby:) Your SOOOOOO lucky he's sleeping that long!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the bed is a rockin', don't come a knockin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I responded to your posts already. Anyway tank you Hanna. Heather you're hilarious

    ReplyDelete