Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 9, 2010

You are beautiful


Today is my Moms birthday. She would be 61 today. She was the embodiment of beauty inside and out. It hurts so much that she died before getting the chance to be a Grandma. I decided that I would call her Angel Grandma. I want Finn to know her in spirit and soul as well as he will know his Grandma Murphy. As weird as it may sound I want him to feel free to write to her, send her pictures etc.. In a very special and important way I am going to give my Mom the chance to still be a Grandma. I love you Mama. Happy Birthday

2 comments:

  1. You just made me cry:) She must have been wonderful to raise such a beautiful daughter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Hanna that is so nice of you to say. She was the best. She was loving, honest, critical as most Mother's are but in her own "it's because I care" way. She had the best sense of humor EVER. She was really the best Mom and my best friend

    ReplyDelete