Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Just when the caterpillar thought its life was over, it became a butterfly




My Dear friend Tracy came into my life my junior year of high school at Santa Fe High. She was so very kind but in high school I was completely annoyed by her because she was the type that got straight A's no matter how much or how little she studied. The truth is i wasn't annoyed I was just jealous that I didn't have that ability. We also attended nursing school together and yes she was still a straight a student. She left the world unexpectedly and too soon on Sunday, September 5th 2010. No one truly knows the cause of her death. She loved butterflies and making cakes and she made my wedding a cake as a gift. She leaves behind a wonderful husband and a son just a few months older than Finn. I have lost many friends over the years but this one I am having a real hard time with. I am still in shock and I don't think it has really sunk in yet. I will miss her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment