Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A tooth?


YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe it or not our little Finnbug has a tooth. I noticed that ALL afternoon yesterday he had either a finger or a hand in his mouth and tons of drool. He sometimes gums my finger too. He doesn't really like all the teething toys. Well when I gave him my finger yesterday I felt the top of his first tooth center stage bottom. Was not prepared for it so early. He is still getting the hang of rice cereal. He did try green beans and I think he liked them. Next week we will try butternut squash. He is growing so fast. I just cannot believe it. He is standing up in his Exersaucer toy and loves it. Although he gets tired quickly because he plays hard. He has also really acknowledged Lucy. This morning he was patting Lucy on her ear and Lucy would lick his hand. They went back and forth about 4 times with a little pat and then a lick. It was so sweet to watch them begin to bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment